Thursday, December 15, 2016

TouchBeauty Rechargeable Heated Eyelash Curler

This is a must have in your beauty routine.  This little gadget is so neat.  The TouchBeauty eyelash curler has a rechargeable battery.  You can connect the USB to your laptop, and it takes about 3 hours to charge and will hold the charge for about an hour and a half.




I have used eyelash curlers in the past that I just didn't like.  Half the time I couldn't get my eyelashes to curl how I wanted or I ended up pinching my eyelid.  This curler is so much different.  The comb actually rotates and separates your lashes rather quickly.  It truly is pain-free, and much safer.  You can curl your lashes from root to tip with ease.  It takes about 30 seconds to heat but doesn't get hot.  It's just warm to the touch.  I just love that it rotates 360 degrees.  It can turn clockwise and counter clockwise.  The button for the direction you'd like to turn it can be found on the front of the curler.



One thing that I do love about this curler is how compact it is.  You can throw it in your purse or a makeup bag, and easy to take along with you if you are on the go.

I wish I could have gotten pictures of my lashes before and after.  It was just really hard trying to take pictures myself.

Overall, I think it is a good investment.  I prefer this to the clamping down eyelash curler where you pinch your eyelid or crimp your eyelashes.  This tool makes it faster to get done, and more effective in my opinion.

If you'd like to own your very own curler you can find it on Amazon here  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00X5HM23I/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

****I did receive this item free of charge for my honest and unbiased opinion.****

No comments:

Post a Comment