Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Utilyze Professional Manicure & Pedicure Set

This is a professional manicure and pedicure set made by Utilyze.  This is what you get in the box:


  • The main unit
  • Adaptor
  • Attachments
  • Detachable Protector
  • Manual
  • Carrying case



There are some special features to this device.

  1. Progressive 10-speed motor
  2. Innovative touch control
  3. 7 interchangeable attachments
  4. Clockwise and anti-clockwise rotation
  5. Over-pressure auto stop sensor (Safe for diabetics)
  6. Detachable LED light
  7. Zipper pouch
I am by no means a professional, but this is something even I can actually use.  The attachments are very easy to put in the device and just as easy to change.  It is very nonabrasive to use.  It is even safe for diabetics to use.  None of the attachments hurt your nails.

This kit has everything you need to make your nails look fabulous natural or artificial. Be sure to watch a short demonstration at the end of this post.

It comes with a shield to protect and keep the cuticle debris, etc off of you.





There are 7 interchangeable attachments.  I will show each attachment.

Sapphire Callus Sander

This allows you to treat calluses and hardened skin on your feet and hands.




Felt Polishing Cutter

This is used to polish your nails whenever you are done with your manicure and pedicure.  It makes the surface of your nails shiny.




Cylindrical Milling Cutter

This is used to treat ingrown nails




Flame Milling Cutter
This removes difficult corners and edges especially in places where the large abrasive cone can not reach.



Fine Sapphire Shaping Disk and Rough Sapphire Shaping Disk
These are used to shorten and shape the nails up to the corners. 




Sapphire Cone
Remove hardened skin, especially on the feet


The unit has a 10-speed motor, so you can find which speed works best for you.  I am a beginner, so the slower speeds are more what I have been using.

The touchscreen is really neat.  You see no control buttons at all until you turn the unit on.  When you plug in the adapter you will see the counter and anticounter rotation button light up.  Whenever you turn the unit on you will see an addition sign and a subtraction sign.  This is where you can control the speed and which direction you would like to use.  You can see this better in my review video.

Also, the LED light does come off.  It is nice to see exactly what you are doing, but if you prefer not to use it then it comes right off.  I actually forgot to get a picture of that, but I do show in my video how to use it.  Very very simple.

This system is so nice, and I am so glad that I got to review it.  It is something I would never have thought I needed, but it has done wonders for those pesky hangnails that I get ever so often.  I will be using this set for sure now.  I am sold on it.  If you would like more information or would like to order you can find this on Amazon.  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01F4KCK5I/


****I did receive this item free of charge for my unbiased and honest opinion.****

No comments:

Post a Comment