Wednesday, June 8, 2016

HLC.ME 2 Piece Sheer Window Curtain

This 2 piece window set is quite elegant. It is made out of 100% polyester, and sheer white in color. There are other color options available, though. You get 2 panels and the size of each panel is 54 inches by 84 inches for a total of 108 inches by 84 inches.

This set of curtains is truly elegant looking. They will fit with any type of decor you may have whether you have a modern look or simple.

The metal grommets are very nice and add a nice touch to the look. There is enough room to use just about any size of curtain rod. It is very easy to slide the curtains through the rod, so getting the curtains up is a breeze.

I think the curtains are sewn very well. I did not see any issues with the stitching. It looks like it is straight, and I do not see any frays.

The length is fantastic. It is a little long, but I would rather them be too long than short. It covers my entire window in my living room. The curtains actually touch my floor, so I may have to hem them just a little bit.

I do like the sheerness of the curtains. It lets in just the right amount of sunlight in my living room. Some might not like it due to privacy issues, but we have blinds up, so that is not an issue with me.

When you wash the curtains the instructions say to put them on the delicate cycle with a mild detergent and tumble dry low. After washing mine they still looked great.

For my photos, I was excited to try them out as soon as I received them and put them in my bathroom for testing purposes. I had not washed them yet, but they were not too badly wrinkled. I now have them in my living room, and I am loving it. Even my husband thinks they look especially nice.

I received this item at no charge for my honest and unbiased opinion.








No comments:

Post a Comment