Saturday, June 4, 2016

Light House Food Storage Containers 3 Sizes

This is a nice set of storage containers. They are made of plastic, and you get three different sizes. The biggest one holds 41 ounces, the next size is 17 ounces, and the smallest one is 6 ounces. They are microwave, dishwasher, and freezer safe. The temperature range is 24 degrees Fahrenheit to 248 degrees Fahrenheit. The instructions do state that if you use it in the microwave to be sure to keep the locks open for safety reasons.

I am always looking for good storage containers. My husband usually takes his lunch to work, so I always need containers. I really like the lock tab feature of these. You can hear the lids snap into place, and they are very secure. I do not have to worry about anything leaking into my husband's lunch bag. I can use the smaller one to store my toddler's snacks in as well. We just throw the container in her small backpack and head out.

You could use these in a variety of ways. I can see someone using them for meal prep, portion control, to hold office supplies or small toys for children. You could even hold art supplies like paints, markers, pens, etc.

Storing them is not a problem. They are space savers and do not take up much room in the refrigerator. Also, they fit nicely in your cabinet. Each container can fit inside each other to maximize your space.

So far I am really enjoying these containers. The locks keep my food fresh, airtight, and spill proof. They seem like they will be long lasting, and the plastic seems quite sturdy.

I received this item at a discount for my unbiased and honest review.​







No comments:

Post a Comment