Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Calily Heated Brush Straightener





My hair is naturally wavy, so I am always looking for products to use to straighten it. Since I cut my hair short I need to use a straightener even more. This hair brush is pretty neat. It's a hairbrush and a straightener in one. The temperature ranges from 176 degrees Fahrenheit to 450-degrees Fahrenheit. You can also change it to Celsius.




The ceramic plates are covered by rubber tips to prevent burns. There is also an automatic shut off after 60 minutes of no use. That feature is something I really do like. Especially if you have a lot going on and you accidentally forget to turn it off or unplug it. Accidents can and do happen.



It doesn't take very long to heat up. Within seconds you will feel it heat up. You can adjust your temperature by using the buttons on the side. There are a plus and a minus sign.



To really test this brush I let my hair air dry. I actually went to bed with it wet. As you can see in my photo, it wasn't a pretty sight the next day. It was wavy and just everywhere.



I used a lower setting since my hair is short and not real thick. I did not use any serums or product on my hair. I just turned the brush on and used it. It didn't really take very long to get my hair straight and only took maybe 2 or 3 passes.




My only cons to this brush are that I did hit the buttons on the side of the brush. If I didn't turn it off I was turning the temperature up and down. I really don't like the button placement. You can't really get a good grip on the handle due to the buttons. Also, I still had some flyaways even though it is supposed to eliminate static. I had a few end pieces that just wasn't as straight as the rest of my hair. Overall, it is a good product.

Purchase yours here https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074WKXPGX/

#sp #IWasInvited #Calily #hairbrushstraightener

No comments:

Post a Comment