Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Baby Foot Peel Mask Treatment

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=TOPf6aaa81898878089169771f9d442ebc4" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>
Alright, ladies, I don't mean to gross you all out with my feet, but I have to show my results with this foot mask.

My feet are so dry and rough.  We have hardwood floors, and it isn't easy on the feet especially my heels.  They don't crack, but they are most definitely rough.  I've used body scrubs, lotions, etc on them, and honestly, nothing works.  They are still very dry.

I was able to test Baby Foot Peel Mask Treatment at a promotional discount.  Of course, I am skeptical.  I mean you'll see in my photos...my feet are terrible.  I know I'm not the only one out there with this problem, and it's weird talking about it, but it is an issue.  Sorry guys for the eww factor.





Ok, so what you get is one pair of booties.  This is a one-time use packet as well.

The application is very simple.  I soaked my feet about 30 minutes before using the booties. You cut the booties open along the line and then place your feet inside.  You receive little stickers to close the booties securely on your feet.  Then, I put a pair of regular socks on over the booties to ensure that the mixture was all over my feet.  I kept mine on around an hour and 10 minutes.  You can wear them an hour to an hour and a half.  Just sit and relax and let the liquid goodness work its magic.



You will notice the scent of the mask.  It is a little strong, but you'd have to have it pretty close to your nose.  Just sitting I didn't really notice the scent at all.  It doesn't really stink and it doesn't really smell great either.  It's just ok. I guess you could classify the scent as medicinal.  The ingredients are all plant based.

Around day 3 the peeling started.  I was quite shocked at how smooth the new skin felt.  Yes, the dead skin is uber gross.  I did get quite a bit on just one foot.  You should be done peeling by day 7.




Day 4 I was still peeling.  It's amazing.  You can literally see the difference.  I am so impressed.  I never thought for a minute that my feet would ever be smooth or soft again.  I like being proven wrong!


This mask does not burn or itch your feet at all.  I do recommend soaking your feet each day to help promote the peeling.  I don't recommend to pick at the skin.  Just let it naturally come off.  Also, this mask is not recommended to those who suffer from diabetes.  I do believe that I will be investing in more sets in the future.  I'd like to do a treatment either once a month or every other month.  I love how soft my feet are turning out to be. Great product!

If any of my readers are interested I have several 20% off codes where you can purchase your own set on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015DMD4SO/  please contact me if you are interested.

#PediPamper #BabyFootPeel #FootMask #MakeFeetGreatAgain #AllFeetMatter

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=BOTTOMf6aaa81898878089169771f9d442ebc4" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>

No comments:

Post a Comment