Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Echolife Clown Fish Tail Blanket

This blanket is absolutely adorable! The colors are bright, and my three year old loves it. She wanted to jump right into it when she first saw it. I told her to wait and let me wash it first. I can honestly say that the colors never faded, and was still just as soft and comfy as when I took it out of the package.






The material itself is flannel, so it is very warm and cozy. It is soft from the mouth all the way to the end of the tail. I do believe this clown fish is around 57 inches long, so there is plenty of growing room. She will be able to use this for years to come.


The stitching is fabulous. The thread is straight, and I have not come across any frays or holes.

The fins really make this blanket stand out and are really unique. They have openings where your little one can stick their hands in and keep them warm, or as my daughter was doing, acting like she was swimming.lol Usually, these types of blankets do not come with pockets.



This blanket is not only great for those cold winter nights and days, but my daughter also likes to lay on top of it when she's playing on the floor or watching a movie.



This has been such a huge hit at my house. She thinks it is actually Nemo from Finding Nemo.

No comments:

Post a Comment