Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Coastal Salt & Soul Ocean Gardenia Salted Honey Body Scrub

This is hands down my new favorite body scrub! Normally, I don't like salt body scrubs. They are very rough on the skin, and if you have any kind of cut or abrasion the salt will definitely burn them. 

This body scrub is so different. It contains Dead Sea Salt, Raw honey, Sugar crystals, and coconut oil.

The first thing you will notice is the gorgeous jar. You can definitely reuse it after it is empty. It's nice and has some weight to it, so it can be used as a decorative piece.



Then, you will notice the scent. I'm not going to lie whenever I read Ocean Gardenia my first thought was ugh, I can't stand gardenia. It's usually very bold, floral, and not to great smelling. I was absolutely surprised whenever I opened the jar and took a sniff. I actually really like this scent. It is not loud and doesn't take my breath. It is a nice citrus scent, and I love it.

I noticed that a little bit goes a long way. I didn't have to use very much, and I used it all over. It wasn't abrasive, didn't burn, and spread easily. I love that there is no greasy residue after rinsing. The scent lasted for several hours, and I was soft for a long time. You get 6.8 oz in the jar, and knowing you don't have to use much, this jar should last a good while.

It's great knowing I can use this scrub a few times a week to get rid of all the dead skin. This scrub detoxifies, nourishes, smooths, and softens your skin.

Also, you can rest easy knowing that this is free of parabens, sulfates, and phthalates. The company never tests on animals and is vegan. I did receive a sample for testing purposes.

You can purchase your own jar here on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Ocean-Gardenia-Salted-Honey-Coastal/dp/B00VVQKDRC/ or at www.coastalsaltandsoul.com/salted-honey-body-scrub.html

#CoastalSalt&Soul #OceanGardenia #bodyscrub #bodypolish #spaday

No comments:

Post a Comment