Thursday, October 13, 2016

Kaiya Angel Christmas Outfit


I absolutely LOVE this Christmas outfit!  It is made by Kaiya Angel.  It is a two piece outfit and made out of 100% cotton.  It is very breathable, which is a plus for me.  Lilly tends to stay on the warm side, so she will not get overheated wearing it.

You get a top and pants.  Both are very well made.  I have not seen any loose threads, tears, or rips.  The stitching is completely straight with no uneven lines.

Please excuse my messy bed, but I could not wait to get photos and show how adorable this outfit is.


The top is long sleeved of course.  It is very pretty with a nice array of Christmas colors.  You have your green stripes on the sleeves and top.  Then you have red polka dots that actually go very well with the stripes.  You have a nice red floral print and polka dot pockets.  The pockets are pretty deep as well, so your little can put small toys, trinkets, etc in there.  The ruffles are green stripes and red polka dots. It flows together very pleasantly.  The neck is a scoop neck and is stretchy.  It makes it very easy to pull over the head.






The pants are green striped and have cute ruffles at the bottom.  The waist is stretchy, so your little one will have plenty of room.





Lilly really has enjoyed modeling for me.  She has wanted to wear this outfit for several days now.  That is how much she loves it.  Usually, Asian sizes are a few sizes smaller than American, but with Kaiya Angel, it is the opposite.  This brand runs a little bigger.  Lilly is 3, weighs 33 pounds, and is a little on the tall side.  I don't know her exact height, though.  As you can see in the photos, the sleeves go past her wrist, and the pants go almost to the floor.  The size I chose on Amazon was size 110 which is 3-4 years.  It should fit her perfectly by Christmas.









I can not wait for Christmas, so she can wear this outfit.  It would be so beautiful in Christmas photos.  The style reminds me so much of those fancy boutique outfits you see all over the internet.  At a fraction of the price.  The sizes range from 1-2 years to 5-6 years.

If you are interested you can find the listing on Amazon HERE  If you have Amazon Prime contact me, and I may be able to help you get a discount.  :)

****I received this item at a discount for my unbiased and honest opinion****

3 comments: